What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings that the websites visited send to the devices, where they are stored and relayed once the user visits the website again.
Cookies may perform different functions and have got different features. Cookies can be used by Data Controller either by Third Parties.
Here below you’ll find the information related to cookies used by the present website, together with the instructions which will help you to manage your cookies preferences.
1. Applicable legislation
2. Types and purposes of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies enable the website to, among other things, store and recover information about a user’s browsing habits or equipment, and can be used to recognize the user, depending on the information contained and how these cookies use your computer.
– Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application, and benefit from different options or services resulting from these, such as controlling the traffic and communication of information, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering all items in a request, carrying out a purchasing process request, carrying out an event registration or participation request, enabling security features when browsing, storing content for video or audio distribution or sharing content on social networks.
– Customisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general pre-defined features in accordance with some terminal criteria such as language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration with information about where the service is accessed from, etc.
– Analytical cookies: These allow the party responsible to track and analyze the user’s behavior on the websites linked to them. The information gathered by these cookies is used to measure activity on websites, applications or platforms and to create user browsing profiles on those websites, applications, and platforms, with the aim of improving the analysis of data used by users.
– Advertising cookies: These allow, in the most effective way possible, the management of all advertising sections that the editor may have included on a website, application or platform used to provide the requested service in accordance with criteria such as edited content or frequency of the adverts displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These allow, in the most effective way possible, the management of all advertising sections that the editor may have included on a website, application or platform used to provide the requested service. These cookies store information about the user’s behavior obtained by analyzing browsing habits in order to tailor a specific profile to show relevant adverts.
3. Information Principle
All data obtained by any cookies installed on your computer will be used for the following purposes:
– Maintain user preferences to enhance the experience of this website.
– Provide anonymous information about our website traffic to third party applications such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
Technical cookies that don’t require user consent
Cookies used in order to perform activities strictly necessary for the functioning of the present website and for the provision of the service:
Statistics cookies in aggregate form :
– Google Analytics Statistical service (User Data are not profiled by IP)
All technical cookies do not require user’s consent, this is why they are installed automatically following the user access to the website.
Cookies that require user’s consent
All cookies different from technical cookies above mentioned are installed/activate only after user prior express consent to be released on the first visit on the website. The consent may be expressed in a general manner, by interacting with cookie banner, according to the different modality explained in the banner (e.g. by click on OK button or X banner; by continuing the visit on the website, by scrolling down or link); otherwise the consent may be supplied / not supplied in a selective way, following the modalities below. Your consent will track in occasion of different and future website visits. The user has, in any case, the right to revoke – at all or partially – your expressed consent.
Third Part cookies
Google Analytics Statistical service (User Data are not profiled by IP)
If relevant, organizations directly related to the editor responsible for the website, which are expressly listed below:
If users do not explicitly confirm that they consent to the installation of cookies but continue to browse our website, we will assume that they have agreed and we will accordingly inform them about the possibility of blocking or deleting any previously installed cookies by adjusting their browser settings.
5. Optional nature of cookie installation
Whilst the installation of cookies on your computer is optional, not enabling them could considerably limit or prevent the functionality of the website, which would make it impossible to receive any services from our organization through the website.
6. Disabling cookies User can modify, block or disable the cookie settings at any time. For further information, please check the settings for the relevant browser:
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
– Internet Explorer: https://windows.microsoft.com/itit/internetexplorer/deletemanagecookies#ie=ie11
– Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
– Opera: https://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
See also the Google AdWords third party cookies policy:
Alessandra Mandrini will not be held liable for the content and authenticity of cookies policies from third parties.
7. Exercise of Rights
Users may exercise their rights of access, correction, cancellation, and objection, at any time by notifying the company responsible for the file or for processing the data, enclosing a photocopy of their ID.
Upgrade date: 12.05.2018